LikeFridays Website and App (“LikeFridays”) is an innovative platform that transforms the short-term rental industry, providing hosts and travelers with an optimal, seamless, and secure platform experience. As we strive to elevate user experience and streamline the rental process, the protection and security of the personal information that our users share with us remain our top priority.
LikeFridays (“we”, “us”, “our”) is responsible for the processing of your information in connection with your use of the LikeFridays services.
Information You Give To Us.
• LikeFridays Information. When you register an account, book, or host on LikeFridays, we collect certain information including your name, email address, date of birth, phone number, profile information, usage information, listing information, and the details of your booking.
• Payments. When you make a payment on LikeFridays, we receive information including your name, email address, and the details of your transaction.
Information We Automatically Collect from Your Use of LikeFridays.
• Usage, Log Data and Device Information. We automatically collect and log information about your device and use of LikeFridays. That information includes: IP address, access dates and times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information, unique identifiers, crash data, cookie data, and the pages and features you’ve viewed or used.
We may use, store, and process personal information to (1) provide, understand, improve, and develop the LikeFridays services, (2) create and maintain a trusted and safer environment (such as to comply with our legal obligations and policies) and (3) provide, personalize, measure, and improve our advertising and marketing.
Provide, Understand, Improve, and Develop the LikeFridays Services. We may use personal information such as to:
• enable you to access and use the LikeFridays services, • operate, protect, improve, and optimize the LikeFridays services and experience, such as by performing analytics and conducting research, • provide customer service, and • send you service or support messages and updates.
Create and Maintain a Trusted and Safer Environment. We may use personal information to create and maintain a trusted and safer environment such as to:
• detect and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security incidents, and other harmful activity, • conduct security investigations and risk assessments, • comply with our legal obligations, • resolve any disputes with any of our users and enforce our agreements with third parties, and • enforce our policies.
Provide, Personalize, Measure, and Improve our Advertising and Marketing. We may use personal information to:
• send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising, and other information that may be of interest to you about LikeFridays, • personalize, measure, and improve our advertising, and • invite you to events.
SMS Terms for the United States
You have choices on the promotional messages that you choose to receive.
• You can limit the information you provide to LikeFridays. Participation in promotions and marketing programs is voluntary.
• To opt-out of marketing emails, simply click the link labeled “unsubscribe” at the bottom of any marketing email we send you.
Data Protection Officer LikeFridays Address: [Company Address] Email: DPO@likefridays.com
You may also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority competent for your country or region.
Amsterdam law permits users who are Amsterdam residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their personal information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of personal information disclosed to those parties. LikeFridays does not share personal information with third parties for their own marketing purposes without your prior consent. Accordingly, you can prevent disclosure of your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes by withholding consent.
Under the Amsterdam Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), Amsterdam residents have the right to request access to or deletion of their personal data, to request additional details about our information practices, to opt out of the "sale" of personal data, and to not be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
LikeFridays is not directed to children who are under the age of 13. LikeFridays does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided personal information to LikeFridays without parental consent, please contact us, and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.